Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Preserved Mustard Green Stew / Vegan recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Preserved Mustard Green Stew / Vegan recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Drink water, not alternative drinks. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. Ingesting water instead of other types of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to resort to terrible tasting diet food. Water is often one of the keys to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to preserved mustard green stew / vegan recipe. To make preserved mustard green stew / vegan you only need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Preserved Mustard Green Stew / Vegan:
- Get 2 cup of sweet preserved mustard green.
- Get 2 cup of salted preserved mustard green.
- Get 10 clove of garlic with skin.
- You need 1 liter of water.
- Prepare 2 of thumbs size ginger.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 5 of dry chili optional.
- Provide of SEASONING.
- You need 2 tbsp of dark sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of light soy sauce.
Instructions to make Preserved Mustard Green Stew / Vegan:
- wash both preserved mustard green and soak for half hour and drain then and dice it.
- put all preserved mustard green and garlic and ginger in pan and dry fry for 2 minute then add seasoning and water bring to a boil.
- OPTIONAL COOKING METHOD simmer in pot for 1 and a half hour or transfer to preasure cooker on high for 50 minutes.
- OPTIONAL ADDED DRY CHILI FOR A LIGHTLY SPICY FLAVOUR PRESERVED MUSTARD.
- BELOW ANOTHER OF MY PRESERVED MUSTARD GREM RECIPE, I AM GLAD TO SHARE WITH YOU.
If you find this Preserved Mustard Green Stew / Vegan recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.