Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to cope with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You’re going to go home and use what you already have. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. This makes it simple to have a great meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is naturally better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are many things you can do to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hillarys hungover fried steaks recipe. You can have hillarys hungover fried steaks using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks:
- Prepare 1 large of thin bottom round steak.
- Provide 7 large of Redskin Potatos.
- Provide 1 of packet of country gravy mix.
- Provide 1 cup of grated white cheddar cheese.
- You need 4 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 6 oz of peanut oil.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- Take 1 of steak rub.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks:
- First Boil some water, preheat the oven to 400, fill a large skillet with peanut oil and get that shit hot! (not too hot, more like medium heat).
- add potatoes to boiling water (your hungover so you dont have to peel them unless you feel like it) cook til you can mash easily with a fork.
- while your potatoes are cooking put some rub on your steak to season those babies up! let em rest while u grate up some cheese….
- soften your cream cheese.
- in a medium size bowl crack an egg and add a splash of milk.. now whip it good!.
- in a separate bowl, combine bread crumbs and flour. ( i added a dash or two of garlic powder too).
- drain ur taters, put them in a large bowl and add cream cheese, the rest of the milk, half of the grated cheese and then start mashing!.
- Put those babies in a baking dish and top them with the remaining cheese and stick em in the oven! (they cook until you are done with everything else).
- NOW the oil should be hot enough, so cut your steak in half, dip em in the egg wash, then dip em in your dry mixture of crumbs and coat them well. then cook them for about 5 minutes on each side. (this made them a nice medium).
- prepare gravy mix while the steaks cook. taters come out when steaks are done. I served this meal with green beans and covered everything with gravy! so yum! enjoy!.
Hillary T-shirts were distributed from a Ready for Hillary bus parked by the gate. Tom Harkin's 'Steak Fry' in Iowa. Free delivery on millions of items with Prime. Parmesan fries, queso, jalapeños, tomatoes, bacon, sour cream, with two eggs sunny side up. There is a little spice which adds to the flavor.
If you find this Hillarys Hungover Fried Steaks recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.