Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Tuna noodle casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Tuna noodle casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna noodle casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make informed and wise purchases at the grocery store, your meals will get healthier immediately. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Your kitchen should be stored with healthy foods and ingredients. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. You can do small things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make shrewd choices every day is a great start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna noodle casserole recipe. To cook tuna noodle casserole you only need 18 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna noodle casserole:
- You need of pkg egg noodles.
- You need of olive oil.
- Get of med diced white onion.
- Take of diced celery.
- You need of minced garlic.
- Take of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Get of sliced mushroom.
- You need of unsalted butter.
- Get of flour.
- You need of milk.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of black pepper.
- Provide of frozen peas.
- Prepare of cans tuna, drained.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of unsalted butter, melted.
- Take of bread crumbs.
- Use of Cooking spray.
Instructions to make Tuna noodle casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375..
- Boil egg noodles in a large pot of salted water until al dente, about 8-10 mins. Drain..
- Put olive oil in a skillet over med heat. Stir in onion, celery, garlic & red pepper flake. Cook 5 mins..
- Turn to med-hi. Add mushrooms and cook additional 5 mins..
- In large saucepan, melt 5 Tblsp butter. Whisk in flour until smooth. Gradually add milk and cook until thickened. Add salt and pepper..
- Stir peas, tuna, vegetable mixture with noodles in the large pot. Add milk mixture..
- Stir in cheese..
- Spray a large baking dish with cooking spray and transfer mixture from saucepan..
- In a small bowl, melt 2 Tblsp butter. Mix in bread crumbs until moistened. Sprinkle over top casserole..
- Bake approximately 20 minutes..
Tuna Noodle Casserole – a fuss-free budget-friendly casserole dish with flaky tuna, pasta, peas and cheese then topped with buttery breadcrumbs for a wonderful texture. Say hello to delicious and healthy comfort food! This healthy tuna noodle casserole is super easy, absolutely delicious, and the last tuna noodle casserole recipe you'll ever need! Tuna noodle is at heart an easy, thrifty casserole, with a base of tender egg noodles, savory gravy, sweet peas, and delicate flakes of tuna (bonus points if it has a crispy, cheesy top). Pasta with a light and creamy sauce, tender chunks of tuna, and peas is ready in.
If you find this Tuna noodle casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.