Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg lollipop recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg lollipop recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a naturally healthy and balanced diet and get a proper workout regularly. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy.
Take the stairs. Instead of selecting the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is totally do-able. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have one flight to climb, climbing up and down it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about reducing your weight. It has more to do with making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to veg lollipop recipe. To cook veg lollipop you need 18 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg lollipop:
- Use 3 of Potatoes medium sized (boil and mash).
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Cabbage (grated).
- Provide 1 cup of Carrot finely chopped.
- Use 1 cup of French beans finely chopped.
- Get 1 cup of Onion finely chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of Oil (to saute veg.).
- Get pinch of Orange food colour.
- Provide of For sauce :.
- You need 2 tsp of Oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger and garlic fine grated.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tomato sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of Schezwan chutney.
- Provide 4 tbsp of Water.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Provide pinch of Orange food colour.
Instructions to make Veg lollipop:
- For preparing lollipop mixture :.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger and garlic and saute it for 5 – 6 sec..
- Add French beans after 5 sec add onion. Saute it for 8 – 9 sec..
- Add carrot after 5 sec add cabbage and capsicum, Salt, black pepper powder, and colour..
- Stir continuously till the whole mixture dry. Keep it aside for 20 – 30 min..
- In another bowl add potatoes, Salt, black pepper powder, 2 tbsp cornflour, 1 cup breadcrumbs, and Vegetables mixture..
- Mix it well and make a shape of lollipops and deep fry..
- Ready ur lollipops and take ur ice cream sticks and slowly fix in lollipop.
- In this way sticks can't burn or oily.
- For preparing sauce :.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add ginger garlic paste, after 4 -5 sec add tomato sauce..
- Then after few min. Add soya sauce, schezwan chutney, water and salt. Mix it properly..
- Ready ur sauce.
- Serve hot lollipops with schezwan sauce.
Veg lollipop recipe with step by step photos. Crispy Veg lollipop recipe made with boiled potato & spices covered with corn flour & bread crumbs. Unbox Karnataka Egg Fried Rice Recipe in ಕನ್ನಡ Veg lollipops make for a great. Veg Lollipop – Free download as Word Doc (.doc), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free.
If you find this Veg lollipop recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.