Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Alfredo Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Alfredo Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With training you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the exercise that you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthy as possible.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying food means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a stressful grocery store or sit in a lengthy line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and have something beneficial. Make sure that what you have at home is healthful. By doing this, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are a lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the selections you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also important. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy alfredo bake recipe. You can have easy alfredo bake using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Alfredo Bake:
- Get 1 lb of cooked chicken breast – sliced.
- Take 8 oz of button mushrooms – sliced.
- Prepare 2 tbs of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 16 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- Provide 1 (22 oz) of jar Alfredo sauce.
- Take 1 (16 oz) of container cottage cheese.
- Take 2 of eggs.
- Take 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Take 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan.
- Get 2 1/2 cups of shredded mozzarella.
Steps to make Easy Alfredo Bake:
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Spray a 9×13 inch dish with cooking spray or brush with 1 tbs olive oil. Set aside..
- Crack your eggs into a large bowl, beat gently. Add alfredo sauce, basil, cottage cheese, parmesan cheese, and 1 cup mozzarella. Stir until well combined. Set aside..
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Salt generously. Break fettuccine noodles in half and add to water. Cook 9 minutes, stirring occasionally. Reserve 1/3 cup of pasta water then drain pasta in a colander..
- While noodles boil, cook mushrooms. Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms, cook until they soften and begin to exude their juices. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly..
- When noodles are done slowly drizzle the reserved pasta water into the sauce mixture, stirring constantly. Stir in chicken, and mushrooms. Add noodles and stir gently to fully incorporate..
- Pour mixture into prepared dish. Top with remaining mozzarella. Cover tightly with foil. Bake 30 minutes covered. Remove from oven, carefully remove foil. Bake 15 minutes more, or until cheese is melted and edges are bubbling..
- Remove from oven and let rest 10-15 minutes before serving. Enjoy!.
One of my favorite dishes at Olive. Yummy and very easy to make! Add the partially cooked noodles and broccoli. How To Make Easy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake. I added cracked black pepper and I'm thinking of adding bacon next time, but I.
If you find this Easy Alfredo Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.