Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Double O Brownies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double O Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double O Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any person who indicated concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
Begin with changing the bulbs. Naturally you shouldn’t confine this to just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Using these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Along with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice exactly how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is pretty easy to live green, of course. A lot of it is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to double o brownies recipe. You can cook double o brownies using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Double O Brownies:
- Provide of brownie batter.
- Use of unsweetened chocolate.
- Use of butter.
- Provide of vanilla.
- Provide of whole eggs, lightly beaten.
- Take of egg white lightly beaten.
- Provide of flour, sifted.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Use of topping.
- Provide of unsweetened chocolate.
- Take of butter.
- Prepare of egg substitute.
- Provide of vanilla.
- Take of powdered sugar (or 3 3/4 cups).
- Prepare of mini marshmallows.
Steps to make Double O Brownies:
- Butter 9 x 13 pan and preheat oven to 350..
- In large bowl, melt chocolate and butter together in microwave..
- With spoon, stir in eggs and egg white, one at a time. Then add sugar and vanilla. Add flour, then stir to combine..
- Pour batter into pan and bake 25 minutes..
- While the brownies are in the oven, prepare the topping: In large bowl, melt butter and chocolate together in the microwave..
- Make sure chocolate mixture isn't too hot. Then add egg substitute, vanilla, and sugar, stirring with a spoon until smooth..
- Stir in marshmallows. They will soften but not melt..
- After the brownies have baked 25 minutes, remove them from the oven. Immediately pour the topping mixture over top. Let cool slightly. Can be enjoyed warm or at room temperature..
Double chocolate brownies from scratch recipe that are easy, tasty, and the absolute best way to cure your chocolate craving. Transfer chocolate mixture to a large bowl. The best part is when you feel the melted choppe. Mine never pull away from the sides of the pan like the recipe says. Team Holly always save room for dessert, and for the ultimate in game-day sweet treats, Double Chocolate Brownies made with a box brownie mix are a chocoholics' dream.
If you find this Double O Brownies recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.