Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mixed vegetables n sausage noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mixed vegetables n sausage noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Go up the stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a great way to get some exercise in. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of getting exercise on the stairs. Even just a individual flight of stairs, when travelled up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done every single day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mixed vegetables n sausage noodles recipe. You can cook mixed vegetables n sausage noodles using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mixed vegetables n sausage noodles:
- You need 1 of carrot julliene.
- Use 1 of brown onion diced.
- Provide 3 pcs of green chopped chillies.
- Provide 1 tea spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- Get 1 of green capsicum julienne.
- Get 1/4 of cabbage drum julienne.
- Provide 1 of pkt sausage slice.
- Provide 400 gm of noodles.
- Prepare of Soysauce 2tb spoon.
- Use of Siracha sauce 2tb spoon.
- Get of Salt+black pepper.
- Provide of Oil.
Instructions to make Mixed vegetables n sausage noodles:
- First heat wok in medium flame put oil after oil is heat cooked the sausage first till it's cooked and then add chopped onion, ginger garlic,chilly saute for 1-2 minutes..
- After that,saute carrot n capsicum n cabbage for 2-3minutes with other ingredients.after it's ready put the noodles in high flame adding soya sauce,lil bit siracha sauce,salt n pepper mix it well.after it's ready Squeeze lil bit lime or lemon n garnish with coriander.Ready to eat😋.
This is a homemade version of the Cream of Vegetable Soup cup-a-noodle packs which is a little optimistically labelled with "lots of noodles!!" The lady made noodles FROM SCRATCH! Give the fat in the skillet a minute or so to get smoking-hot again, then add the vegetable mix and a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Veg noodles recipe – A quick dinner idea for busy week nights. If you're tired of bland mixed vegetables, try cooking them a different way. Mix well, adding salt and pepper to taste.
If you find this Mixed vegetables n sausage noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.