Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Penne with Asparagus recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Penne with Asparagus recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Cash.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not operating efficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is actually something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken penne with asparagus recipe. You can cook chicken penne with asparagus using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Penne with Asparagus:
- Take 1 of 16 oz pkg of penne.
- Take 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Get 1 bunch of asparagus spears (cut into 1 inch pieces).
- Take 5 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Use 1/2 cup of roasted red peppers (chopped).
- Provide 5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of milk.
- Take 1 of salt, pepper, parsley and garlic powder to taste.
- Use 1 tbsp of minced garlic.
Steps to make Chicken Penne with Asparagus:
- cook pasta according to pkg.
- warm 3 tbsp olive oil in large skillet over medium heat. stir in chicken, season with salt, pepper and garlic powder to taste. cook until browned..
- remove chicken to paper towel.
- to skillet add chicken broth, asparagus and season to taste.
- cover and steam for about 8 mins.
- add chicken, cream cheese and roasted red peppers to skillet and warm through.
- add cooked pasta, remaining olive oil and 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- garnish with extra shredded parmesan and parsley.
If you find this Chicken Penne with Asparagus recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.