Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Rhubarb & strawberry no oven cake / pie recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rhubarb & strawberry no oven cake / pie recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going a lot more green.
Let’s begin with something really easy, changing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost a small amount more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Making use of these longer-lasting lightbulbs has the actual benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off if they are not needed. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights may not be turned off until the last person goes to bed. This additionally takes place in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off unless you absolutely need them, and notice how much electricity you can save.
From the above it should be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is definitely something we can all perform, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, more often than not.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rhubarb & strawberry no oven cake / pie recipe. To cook rhubarb & strawberry no oven cake / pie you only need 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rhubarb & strawberry no oven cake / pie:
- Take of Rhubarb (no leaves, red part peeled).
- Provide of Strawberries (I used 8 big ones).
- You need of chocolate milk.
- Provide of Heavy milk.
- Take of butter (aprox).
- You need of Oreo cookies.
Instructions to make Rhubarb & strawberry no oven cake / pie:
- Once you peeled the Rhubarb, cut the red 'crust', cut in bits and put in Ziploc bag with 5 spoons of sugar (I used plain white but brown is better). Shake once in a while!.
- Do the same with the strawberries. Put hem in a bowl with sugar and a bit water. This will take away the acid. The more you leave them like this in the fridge like this the sweeter!.
- Take the Oreos (only the black part) and put them inside another Ziploc bag. The white part I set it aside for the ganache but you can use it in here too. With an empty wine bottle smash the Oreos. Microwave 15 secs the butter and add it to the Oreos. Put this mix in the mold..
- Cover the Rhubarb with water and add a couple more spoons of sugar. Boil till the consitency looks like this. Then add to the mold..
- Take the chocolate and the milk (I added a tablespoon of butter) for the ganache. Put inside of tiny pan and put that pan in a bigger pot with boiling water..
- Add the strawberries to the mold anyway you like. I tried to make it pretty but failed..
- Add the chocolate ganache. Freeze for one hour and then move to the refrigerator! Done!!.
Rhubarb, (Rheum rhabarbarum), a hardy perennial of the smartweed family (Polygonaceae), native Rhubarb is commonly grown in cool areas of the temperate zones. Rhubarb jam, pure and simple, with the consistency of apple butter. Sweet crunchy crust with a tart filling makes these lemon rhubarb bars deliciously sweet, yet tart. If you have a glut of rhubarb you'll never be stuck for a Early spring is the season for the return of rhubarb, and there are few things more wonderful than seeing. Yet, as well-loved as it is, rhubarb tends to be a little misunderstood.
If you find this Rhubarb & strawberry no oven cake / pie recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.