Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some basic ways to get healthy.
Select water over other drinks. Soda and coffee, when ingested in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting most of your hydration from them is a horrendous idea. Choosing water as an alternative to other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight reduction and healthfulness.
There are plenty of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pizza dip with toasted garlic baguettes recipe. You can have pizza dip with toasted garlic baguettes using 15 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes:
- Use of For the pizza dip.
- Use 8 oz of cream cheese, softened.
- Prepare 1 Jar of pizza sauce or 2 cup if you don’t like much sauce, just use what you like.
- You need of mozzarella cheese (as much as you like).
- Use of pepperoni sliced or chopped(don’t cut all of it save some for the top).
- Take of Pizza toppings (I used pepperoni, black olives, any pizza toppings you like on your pizza).
- Prepare of toasted garlic baguettes.
- Use 2 of baguettes, sliced 1 inch thick.
- Use 5 tablespoons of butter, softened.
- Use 2 teaspoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced (I used 2 tablespoon of minced garlic).
- You need to taste of salt and pepper,.
- You need of parsley.
- Prepare of More pizza toppings ideas.
- You need of Pineapple and Canadian bacon, sausage, bacon, onions, peppers, Banana peppers, mushrooms.so many choices.
Steps to make Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes:
- You can make the dip in the oven, I like to use a deep pie dish when I make it this way, or can be done in a crockpot, if I have time or if I am taking it to a pot luck or a bbq cook out. (oven at 350 for 20 mins or until the cheese melted and is a little brown, crockpot on high for about 2 hrs, till cheese melts).
- Mix cream cheese and mozzarella cheese together..
- Spread your softened cream cheese evenly across the bottom of your crock pot or pie dish.
- Pour your pizza sauce evenly on top of your cream cheese.
- Spread your pepperoni over top, reserving several to top your dish.
- Sprinkle on your onion, cheese and olives, or whatever toppings you are using (ending with the cheese).
- Top with your remaining pepperoni.
- Meanwhile, prepare the baguettes, as the dip is cooking..
- In a small bowl combine softened butter, olive oil, minced garlic, and salt & pepper..
- Place sliced baguettes on a nonstick baking pan and spread butter mixture evenly over each baguette..
- Sprinkle with parsley..
- When pizza dip comes out of the oven, turn the oven to broil and place the baguettes into the oven..
- Broil the baguettes until golden. Serve immediately with the hot pizza dip..
- If you are making the dip in a crockpot, I’d just wait till it was done to make the baguettes, it doesn’t take long to make..
- You can also sever this with Ritz Crackers, but it would also be good with pita chips or even breadsticks..
- Another option is you can add some spices to the cream cheese, ½-1 teaspoon parsley ½ teaspoon oregano ¼ teaspoon basil ¼ teaspoon garlic powder And a handful of cheese just mix all together in a bowl before putting it the crockpot or pie dish or adding some spices to the pizza sauce.
- There’s so many ways this can be made cheap or all out..
- Notes- I use my favorite jar of spaghetti sauce and not pizza sauce, I also make my pizza monkey bread with this and spilt the spaghetti sauce for both recipe, one of the reasons I make them together..
Toasted baguette slices; Breadsticks; Garlic toast; Pita chips ; Bagel chips; Pretzels; Crackers ; Can I Add Extra Pizza Toppings to This Dip? Hot Pizza Dip Recipe W/ Toasted Garlic Baguettes. divascancook.com Mandy Wester. loading. Place the baguette slices in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Pizza in the form of a dip. Bite-Sized Chicken Lightly Seasoned With A Crispy Coating Served With BBQ Dip.
If you find this Pizza Dip with Toasted Garlic Baguettes recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.