Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
When you go to the grocery store, be sensible about it. If you make smart choices when you are purchasing your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You’re going to go home and make what you already have. Fill your cupboards with nutritious foods. This way—even if you decide on something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still picking foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are many things you can go after to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Trying to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe. You can cook baked cordon bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Prepare of chicken breast.
- Use of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Garlic salt.
- Use of Mozzarella cheese(or any cheese).
- Prepare of Bread crumbs/flour/corn meal.
- Use of Melted margarine.
- Prepare of Sauce:.
- Use of cream of chicken soup powder.
- Provide of canned in corn.
- Take of heavy cream.
- Provide of milk.
- Prepare of Shredded cheese(optional).
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce:
- Cut up chicken breast into fillets, salt and pepper them on both sides..
- Roll out one piece of chicken at a time in the flour/breading mixture until thin enough making sure to get both sides covered in crumbs..
- Add a slice of cheese onto every piece of chicken and roll closed, insert toothpicks to keep closed..
- Dip the chicken rolls into the melted margarine. Place on baking sheet. Bake in 350° oven for about 45 minutes or until done..
- Sauce: mix all ingredients in a small saucepan and bring to a boil, if sauce is too thick add more milk..
- Pour sauce over chicken and serve with mashed potatoes. ENJOY!.
Dredge chicken in flour; dip in remaining milk mixture, and coat well with bread crumbs. Chicken Cordon Bleu Bake – Mock Chicken Cordon BleuBake It With Love. The oakiness compliments the Swiss cheese nicely and won't overpower the richness of the creamy white sauce. This Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu is a simplified take on the classically baked chicken cordon bleu. Pour sauce over drained pasta, then stir in cubed chicken and ham until everything is thoroughly coated in sauce.
If you find this Baked cordon Bleu with creamy chicken corn sauce recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.