Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken penne pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken penne pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. When you make wise choices at the grocery store, your meals will get much healthier immediately. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a busy store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and have something great. Fill your pantry shelves with healthy foods. This way—even if you choose something slightly greasy or not as good for you as it could be, you’re still choosing foods that are better for you than you would get at the local diner or fast food drive through window.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get wholesome. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken penne pasta recipe. To cook chicken penne pasta you only need 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken penne pasta:
- Use of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Use of penne pasta noodles.
- Get of frozen broccoli (heads).
- Use of Mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- You need of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic salt.
- You need of Betrolli garlic alfredo sauce.
- You need of butter.
Steps to make Chicken penne pasta:
- Put chicken in a 12" pan (after cutting in strips/bits) and cook until done adding butter, pepper, and garlic salt to chicken. Cook on medium/high setting num 7..
- Boil penne noodles and broccoli in 2 different pots.
- Drain excess butter from chicken, leave chicken in pan but off to the side..
- Once broccoli is done, mash the broccoli heads and add them to the chicken. Don't add chicken to burner yet..
- Drain water from noodles once finished boiling and add them to pan as well.
- Put pan on burner on medium/high heat..
- Pour alfredo sauce into pan and stir..
- Add mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese and stir and add to desired amount..
- Stir and enjoy.
It's also loaded with fresh basil and mint leaves. This is one of those recipes that's great for a busy weeknight. Don't leave out the olives–they really add to the flavor. It's got fabulous flavor and texture. This chicken parmesan pasta is sauteed chicken and penne pasta tossed in marinara sauce and covered with cheese, then baked to gooey perfection.
If you find this Chicken penne pasta recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.