Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for EnsaladaDe Bacalao (Bacalao Salad) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best EnsaladaDe Bacalao (Bacalao Salad) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to EnsaladaDe Bacalao (Bacalao Salad) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may possibly prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you a lot less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and maybe this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it pertains to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a lot of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. Many individuals wrongly believe that doing the dishes by hand uses a lesser amount of energy than a dishwasher. You get the highest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher just before commencing a wash cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes instead of heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living is not really that hard. A lot of it truly is basically using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ensaladade bacalao (bacalao salad) recipe. You can cook ensaladade bacalao (bacalao salad) using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook EnsaladaDe Bacalao (Bacalao Salad):
- Take 1 lb of bacalao (boned).
- Take 1/2 cup of white vinegar.
- Use 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- You need 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- Provide 1/2 head of lettuce (chopped).
- Use 3 medium of tomatoes (sliced).
- Use 1 small of onion (sliced).
Steps to make EnsaladaDe Bacalao (Bacalao Salad):
- rinse bacalao with cold water and place in large bowl.
- fill with cold water just enough to cover the fish.
- cover and let soak overnight in refrigerator.
- remove from frige and rinse with cold water.
- place bacalao in large pot cover with cold water just enough to cover the fish.
- bring it to a hard boil and cook for 5 minutes.
- boil the fish a total of 3 times rinsing it with cold water inbetween (steps 4-6).
- strain and lightly rinse with cold water…when cooled break fish down with fingers and place in large bowl.
- add onion and tomatoes to fish…set aside.
- in small bowl wisk together oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper. pour dressing over the fish and stir.
- add lettuce. seal the container with a lid and shake so that the dressing coats the lettuce.
- refrigerate for at least an hour….be sure to strain some of the dressing when servinvg.
- Tip: the longer it sits the better.
If you find this EnsaladaDe Bacalao (Bacalao Salad) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.