Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Green Velvet Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Velvet Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may well prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save a great deal of electrical power and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is especially efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. Conserve even more money by air drying or cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that tough. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green velvet cake recipe. You can have green velvet cake using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Green Velvet Cake:
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1 tsp of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 1 cup of buttermilk room temp.
- Get 2 large of eggs room temp.
- Use 1 of green food coloring.
- Provide 1 of green food coloring.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cider vinegar.
- You need 2 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of MAKE YOUR CREAM CHEESE FROSTING TO PUT ON YOUR GREEN VELVET CAKE!.
- Get 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Get 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 2 cup of confectioner's sugar.
- Use 1 of Put all ingredents together. Mix until blended well..
- You need 1 of When cake is cool, Put frosting on cake..
Steps to make Green Velvet Cake:
- Preheat oven 350°F.
- In large bowl, mix butter and salt then beat with hand mixer at medium speed until creamy.
- In a mixing add flour and baking soda. Stir well.
- In small bowl add cocoa and coloring. Beat well..
- In the large bowl with butter add eggs one at a time..
- Then mix everything together. Mix well till creamy. Pour into cake pans. ( I used a bunt pan).
- Bake for 35 to 45 mins..
- Cool 10 mins. Turn over onto rack to cool. When cool frost..
- Creamcheese Frosting.
If you find this Green Velvet Cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.