Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Pori with halwa and sour potatoes curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pori with halwa and sour potatoes curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pori with halwa and sour potatoes curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A juicy, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be a pain. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the most effective drinks out there. Having a soda or cup of coffee every so often won’t hurt you too badly. Using them for your lone source of hydration, conversely, is dumb. Ingesting water instead of other kinds of drinks is a good way to aid your body in its health and hydration. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get wholesome. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Wanting to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about reducing your weight. You need to help to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pori with halwa and sour potatoes curry recipe. You can have pori with halwa and sour potatoes curry using 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pori with halwa and sour potatoes curry:
- Prepare 1 cup of For pori daily routine flour.
- Use 2 spoon of Oil.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of For halwa Soji.
- Take 1 cup of Ghee.
- Prepare of Sugar half cup.
- Provide 2-3 of Elaichi.
- Use of For sour potatoes.
- You need 2 of potatoes.
- Provide 1 spoon of Red chilli or flakes.
- Prepare of Salt half spoon.
- Take 4 spoon of Vinegar.
- Take 1 spoon of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of Kolanji half spoon.
- You need 2 spoon of Oil.
- Use of For pori frying 1 cup oil.
Instructions to make Pori with halwa and sour potatoes curry:
- First make a dough take rest 30 mints.make little balls and made it round shape and fry in pan when oil heat up..
- For halwa take a pan. In pan 1 cup ghee and soji mix them and well cooked when soji cook brown 2 cup water insert pan and cook very slowly and add sugar or elaichi and cook well when water soak or you see ghee around pan halwa ready.
- Take a pan add 2 spoon oil or add ginger garlic paste add red chilli or flakes add salt or kolanji and in last add mash boil potato or cook well or add vinegar cooked well. And ready to eat.
There's a quick homemade curry paste to make, with green chilies, onion, garlic. Namaste Manjula: This potato curry was very good. Also Indian street food uses potatoes extensively, there are potatoes in everything right from pav bhaji to aloo tikki to samosa! Make your weekend special with this simple Halwa and Puri Recipe. #HappyCookingToYou. You can also chop them and keep aside.
If you find this Pori with halwa and sour potatoes curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.