Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect French Onion Soup Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect French Onion Soup Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French Onion Soup Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have the time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making wise decisions doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Make smart decisions when grocery shopping. If you make smart decisions when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. Think about it: you aren’t going to want to deal with a chaotic store or a long drive through line at the end of the day. You want to get home quickly and eat something great. Fill your cupboards with wholesome foods. This makes it easy to have a good meal–even if you want something junky–because you’ll be eating something that is obviously better for you than anything you’d buy in a hurry at the store or in the fast food joint.
There are a good deal of things that factor into getting healthy. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent about the choices you make each day is a start. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. It’s about making your body as strong as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french onion soup casserole recipe. You can have french onion soup casserole using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook French Onion Soup Casserole:
- Prepare 5 of Yellow Onions.
- Take 1/2 stick of of butter.
- Get 1 cup of White wine.
- Provide 2 clove of Fresh garlic.
- Take 1/2 can of Soup can of milk.
- You need 1 can of Cream of Mushroom soup.
- You need 1 loaf of French bread.
- You need 1/2 lb of Swiss cheese.
- Use 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Get 2 dash of worcestershire sauce.
Instructions to make French Onion Soup Casserole:
- Slice onions and mince your garlic. Add onions and garlic to a large pan with 1/2 stick of butter. Cook with lid on medium heat. When the onions begin to soften add your wine. After cooking the onions for about 20 minutes remove the lid so that the wine will evaporate..
- Once the onions are finished pour them into a 9×13" casserole dish. Mix the cream of chicken soup, milk, soy sauce and worcestershire sauce in a large bowl and whisk until smooth. Pour mixture evenly over the onions..
- Slice your Swiss cheese and layer on top of the casserole until covered. Slice the French bread and layer on top of the cheese. Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until light brown. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy!.
Made first time with Campbell's French Onion soup,as indicated, — thought it was good, but somewhat bland. As anyone who has been out with me at a restaurant knows, if there is. This delicious French Onion Casserole is filled with. Well, French onion chicken is basically French onion soup, made into a hearty one pot dish. The perfectly toasted French bread, the melting Swiss cheese, the caramelized onions, and all of the hearty, warm flavors of beef, garlic and mushrooms — they're all.
If you find this French Onion Soup Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.