Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Potato doughnut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Potato doughnut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the environment. That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the experts, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some adjustments. These kinds of changes need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Changing light bulbs is actually as good a place to start as any. Accomplish this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more initially, but they last ten times longer, and use a lesser amount of electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it signifies that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will end up at a landfill site. You also have to get the habit of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This also occurs in the rest of the house, but we’re trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off if you don’t absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. A lot of it truly is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to potato doughnut recipe. To make potato doughnut you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Potato doughnut:
- You need 500 gr of high protein flour.
- Take 100 gr of caster sugar.
- You need 11 gr of yeast (make sure it's active).
- Take 200 gr of boiled potato (mashed).
- Provide 4 of egg yolks.
- Get 100 ml of cold milk.
- Get 50 ml of condensed milk.
- Prepare 75 gr of salted butter.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
Instructions to make Potato doughnut:
- Boil your potato and mash it..
- Mix together flour, sugar, yeast, egg yolks, and mashed potato, you can use hand mixer (use the hook paddle for bread) to do this or simply just use your clean bare hand to knead it. Add the mixture of milk and condensed milk little by little into the dough until all poured in..
- Knead the dough until half kneaded and then add the salted butter and salt. Continue to knead the dough until it fully kneaded. How to make sure that the dough is fully kneaded? You could see the dough become all united and looked smoother at the surface..
- Measure the dough about 50 gr each. Round the dough one by one, and put in on a baking paper that already dusted by a flour. Let the dough rest about 20 minutes and covered by napkins on top..
- After 20 minutes, check the dough, the size become 2x bigger than before. Press each dough with small preasure, just to make it flatten a bit, and cut the middle with bottle cap or something round to make it look like a ring. Continue rest the dough for another 15 minutes..
- After done waiting, the dough is ready to be fried. Make sure you use a deep fry method which mean you use a lot of oil to fry the doughnut. Make sure it floats and not touching the bottom of your pan, otherwise the surface will look a bit burnt. Fry it until golden brown. Wait until the doughnut is cooling down..
- You could whisk the salted butter with a teaspoon of condensed milk until not firm anymore or has a smooth texture and dip your doughnut half in it, and continue to dip it again in chocolate sprinkles. Or you could simply just dust it with some icing sugar or even cinnamon icing sugar. Kids are gonna love it!.
Add the eggs and mashed potatoes to the shortening mix. Baking the doughnuts and tossing them with a little butter, cinnamon and sugar makes them healthier than fried doughnuts. A traditional Italian snack, potato zeppole are akin to little potato doughnuts. Try this variation of our Lightest Fluffiest Doughnuts. The potato doughnut, sometimes called a Spudnut, is a doughnut, typically sweet, made with either mashed potatoes or potato starch instead of flour, the most common ingredient used for doughnut dough.
If you find this Potato doughnut recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.