Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Breaded Zucchini recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Breaded Zucchini recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Cooking area Can save you Cash.
Remember when the only individuals who cared about the environment were tree huggers and hippies? Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a mission for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your cooking area more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. In comparison with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses much more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. A dishwasher is specifically economical when it’s full before a cycle is started. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry features to increase the money you save.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably uncomplicated to live green, all things considered. It’s related to being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to breaded zucchini recipe. You can cook breaded zucchini using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Breaded Zucchini:
- You need of large zucchini.
- Use of bread crumbs (I used Italian bread crumbs).
- Use of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare of eggs.
- You need of salt, pepper, garlic powder, chipotle seasoning, & paprika.
Instructions to make Breaded Zucchini:
- Preheat oven 400. Slice zucchini in half and then into thin slices..
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, chipotle seasoning, & paprika to taste..
- In a small bowl beat the two egg..
- In another small bowl mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese together..
- Dip the slices of zucchini in the egg then in the mixture of bread crumbs & cheese..
- Place one at a time on parchment paper in a baking pan. Place in oven 23 minutes, then last 2 minutes turn oven to broil. Remove and enjoy!!!!.
If you find this Breaded Zucchini recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.