Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we cannot transform things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen area is a good place to start saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old ones that are more than ten years old. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving electricity and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can cut down how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
From the above it really should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Typically, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my fav! stuffed pepper soup! recipe. To make my fav! stuffed pepper soup! you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!:
- Take 1 lb of Lean ground beef.
- Take 1 medium of Onion.
- You need 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 14 oz of Can diced tomatoes.
- Use 2 cup of Chopped green peppers.
- Get 15 oz of Can tomato sauce.
- Get 3 cup of Beef broth.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Basil.
- Use 1 cup of Cooked rice.
Steps to make My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup!:
- In a large skillet, brown ground beef along with onion and garlic. Brown until no more pink. Drain any excess fat..
- While the meat, onions, and garlic are cooking, cook your rice as package directions say..
- Add the diced tomatoes (juice and all!), chopped green pepper, tomato sauce, beef broth, basil and oregano to a large stock pot. Add the cooked beef mixture to all these ingredients..
- Simmer for 40-50 minutes on low. Covered. I add in the cooked rice during the last 5 -10 minutes of simmering..
If you find this My Fav! Stuffed Pepper Soup! recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.