Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Parmesan crusted steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan crusted steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With training you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or cup of coffee once in awhile won’t hurt you too badly. It is, however, a bad idea to exclusively drink soda or coffee. When you choose water more than other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you decrease your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is often the key to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. Little things, when done every single day, can do plenty to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan crusted steak recipe. You can have parmesan crusted steak using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Parmesan crusted steak:
- Provide 2 of ribeye (any steak is fine).
- Get 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
- Take 1 tbsp of fresh chopped parsely.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of dijon mustard.
Steps to make Parmesan crusted steak:
- turn broiler on.
- combine bread crumbs, Parmesan, garlic and parsley in small bowl.
- Heat heavy bottomed skillet to med high.
- add oil, let oil heat up for 2 minutes.
- add butter..
- Once butter starts to brown, add steak. Leave the steak alone for 3 minutes, flip, and for the love of god don't flip it again for 3 more minutes..
- remove steak and cover one side with mustard..
- smother that beautiful steak (mustard side) with the breadcrumb/Parmesan mixture. pat it down nice and firm.
- slide it into the broiler for a couple minutes. or until nice and brown.
- take it out and LET IT REST!! Give it 3 minutes. Now you can eat..
This is the biggest time for many food bloggers as traffic hits the highest of highs for the entire year. See more ideas about parmesan crusted steak, parmesan crusted, steak. Dinner on one pan with this Parmesan Crusted Steak and Potato Sheet Pan Dinner means simple and delicious dinner without the extra dishes! Pat the meat dry with kitchen paper, season well and dust with flour. Top each steak with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese; sprinkle remaining oregano over the top.
If you find this Parmesan crusted steak recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.