Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Greek Inspired Stuffed Green Peppers recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Greek Inspired Stuffed Green Peppers recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Greek Inspired Stuffed Green Peppers recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Spend less Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers and hippies? That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we cannot change things for the better without everyone’s active involvement. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good place to begin saving energy by going more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. You can save up to 60% on energy once you get a new one, when compared with those from longer than ten years ago. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. An additional way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to operate as often.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that difficult. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to greek inspired stuffed green peppers recipe. You can have greek inspired stuffed green peppers using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Inspired Stuffed Green Peppers:
- Take 2 of large or 4 small green peppers, similar in size.
- Use 16 oz of ground beef / lamb.
- You need 1 of small yellow onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 2 of large ripe Roma tomatoes, diced.
- You need 2 tablespoons of Homemade Greek Seasoning Mix (see separate recipe).
Instructions to make Greek Inspired Stuffed Green Peppers:
- Wash green peppers, slice off top and remove inner core and seeds. Keep the tops and finely dice..
- Par boil the green peppers in salted water for 5 minutes. Drain on paper towel and set aside..
- Brown the ground beef or lamb in a large pan until no pink remains. Drain excess fat. Add the greek seasoning mix and combine well. Add the chopped onion, diced tops from the green peppers and garlic, cook until soft. Add the chopped tomatoes and stir until heated through..
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Fill each drained green pepper with the meat mixture and place in an ovenproof dish. Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 mins..
If you find this Greek Inspired Stuffed Green Peppers recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.