Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Classic 100% Whole Wheat Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Classic 100% Whole Wheat Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everybody knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t often enough time or energy for us to really do the things we want to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some simple ways to get healthful.
Be smart when you do your grocery shopping. Making good decisions when buying groceries means that you’ll be able to eat nutritious meals without a lot of effort. Think for a minute: you don’t want to go to a chaotic grocery store or sit in a long line at the drive thru at the end of your day. You want to get home immediately and eat something great. Your home should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are lots of things you can pursue to become healthy. An costly gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to classic 100% whole wheat bread recipe. You can have classic 100% whole wheat bread using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Classic 100% Whole Wheat Bread:
- Use 3 1/2 cups of Whole wheat flour.
- Provide 2 1/2 tsp of instant yeast.
- Use 1 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of honey.
- Provide 1/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Use 1-1/8 cups of lukewarm whole milk.
Instructions to make Classic 100% Whole Wheat Bread:
- In a mixing bowl, combine, stir and knead until the dough starts to leave the sides of the bowl. For easiest kneading let the dough rest for 20-30 minutes to absorb the liquid. Adjust it's consistency with flour or water as needed..
- Transfer dough to lightly greased bowl and let rise until doubled, about 1-2 hours..
- Lightly oil your work surface, knead and shape it to an 8"log, place it on a greased 8 1/2" x 4 1/2"loaf pan. Cover it loosely with plastic wrap or clean towel, and let it rise until the center has crowned about 1" above the rim of the pan..
- Towards the end of rising time, preheat the oven to 180°C. Bake the bread for 35-40 minutes, tenting it with aluminum foil after 20 minutes to avoid over browning..
- Remove the bread from oven and turn it out of the pan. Rub the crust with butter, which will make a soft and flavorful crust. Cool completely before slicing or storing..
But wander the bakery aisle of your local supermarket and you'll find multitudes of "whole-wheat" breads that list refined flour—regular white flour used to make white bread—as their. Upon learning that whole wheat bread was the better bread, I was first in line at my grocery store the next day to pick up some whole wheat bread. It does require planning ahead, but once you figure that out, you will make bread all the time! From Seed to Slice®, you'll find NO ADDED NONSENSE® in our breads. Pita bread is pretty easy to make, I used my oven but you can make this on your stove top too.
If you find this Classic 100% Whole Wheat Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.