Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Gulab Jamun Cupcakes with thandai frosting recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Gulab Jamun Cupcakes with thandai frosting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Gulab Jamun Cupcakes with thandai frosting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Will Save You Cash.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Changing light bulbs is as good an area to begin with as any. Accomplish this for the entire house, not just the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are usually energy-savers, and you must use them instead of incandescent lights. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these kinds of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the extras is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than just exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. The family spends a lot of time in the kitchen area, and how often does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. This likewise occurs in the rest of the house, but we are trying to save money in the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gulab jamun cupcakes with thandai frosting recipe. To make gulab jamun cupcakes with thandai frosting you only need 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Gulab Jamun Cupcakes with thandai frosting:
- Get For of the eggless rose cupcakes.
- Take 1/2 tin of or 200 gm condensed milk.
- Use 1/2 cup of oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of rose syrup or roohafzah.
- Provide 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take For of Dry ingredients (sift together).
- You need 1 cup of maida/ plain flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of cornflour.
- Provide 1/2 TSP of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 TSP of baking powder.
- Provide 12 of small gulab jamuns.
- Provide For of the thandai whipped cream.
- Provide 1 cup of non dairy whipped cream (I am using Rich's).
- Use 1/2 TSP of Elaichi powder.
- Get 8-10 strands of kesar soaked in 2 tbsp of hot milk.
- Take 1 pinch of yellow food colour.
- Take 2-3 tbsp of chopped nuts for garnish.
- Get Some of rose petals for garnish.
Instructions to make Gulab Jamun Cupcakes with thandai frosting:
- For the cupcakes. Preaheat oven to 150 degree Celsius. Line a cupcake tray with cupcake liners..
- In a big bowl sift all the dry ingredients, maida, cornflour, baking powder and baking soda. Keep aside..
- In another mixing bowl add the condensed milk. Beat for 5 minutes using an electric beater. Add the oil and beat again till well mixed..
- Now add the rose syrup and mix well..
- Add half of the flour mixture and 1/4 cup of milk. Mix and beat again for 2 minutes..
- Add the rest of the flour and milk. Beat again your batter is ready..
- Pour the batter in the cupcake liners till it's just half full. Now place a gulab jamun in each. Do not fill till the top..
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes. Check using a skewer if they are baked completely. Otherwise bake again for 5 minutes..
- Thaw your non dairy whip topping in the fridge overnight. Chill the beater as well. Now beat the cream till stiff peak consistency. This takes 7-8 minutes approximately. Add the Elaichi powder, kesar soaked in milk along with the milk and yellow colour. Mix well..
- Fill the cream in a piping bag. Pipe the cream on the cupcakes..
- Garnish with chopped nuts and rose petals..
If you find this Gulab Jamun Cupcakes with thandai frosting recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.