Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money Within the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and also the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Perhaps the food is not quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it will require 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water or even steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You will be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Conserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Green living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is merely using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to eggs benedict casserole recipe. To cook eggs benedict casserole you need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict Casserole:
- You need 6 oz of Canadian bacon or ham, chopped.
- Get 3 of English muffins, cut into 1 inch pieces.
- Use 4 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1 cup of 2% milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Onion powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- Use of hollandaise sauce.
- You need 4 of Egg yolks.
- Take 1/2 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Get 1/2 cup of Butter, melted.
Instructions to make Eggs Benedict Casserole:
- Place half ham in bottom of a greased 8X8 baking pan, top with English muffins, followed by remaining ham..
- Whisk eggs, milk, and onion powder in large bowl. Pour over top of ham and muffins. Refrigerate overnight. (I made this at 9am, refrigerated till 3pm, and served for dinner-turned out great).
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Remove casserole from fridge while preheating. Sprinkle top with paprika. Bake, covered, for 35 minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes longer..
- In top of double boiler, or metal bowl over simmering water, whisk all hollandaise ingredients but butter constantly, until 160°F, or thick enough to Coat metal spoon..
- Turn off heat. Very slowly whisk in melted butter. Serve sauce with casserole immediately..
- Source: Taste of Home magazine 2013 Sandie Heindel of Liberty, MO.
We suggest making the sauce while your casserole cooks and serving the final product with some fresh fruit. This casserole tastes exactly like Eggs Benedict without the last-minute struggle. It's flavorful, creamy, filled with eggs, drizzled with hollandaise sauce, and utterly delicious. Cubes of smoked ham and toasted English muffins are smothered with a homemade egg custard seasoned to perfection. Eggs Benedict Casserole has all the flavor you love from the classic dish, mixed into one super tasty breakfast casserole.
If you find this Eggs Benedict Casserole recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.