Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Hot Dogs in a Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot Dogs in a Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
Remember when the only men and women who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers and hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, but it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is greater by 75%, and possibly this small amount of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When it comes to boiling water and steaming vegetables, you can save plenty of electricity and do the job faster with countertop appliances rather than a stove. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned way, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full prior to starting a cycle. Save even more money by air drying as well as cool drying your dishes as an alternative to heat drying them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little items that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. It’s related to being sensible, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot dogs in a roll recipe. To make hot dogs in a roll you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot Dogs in a Roll:
- Prepare 200 grams of Bread flour.
- Use 50 grams of Cake flour.
- Use 20 grams of Sugar.
- Get 5 grams of Salt.
- Prepare 15 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Use 50 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 110 ml of Water.
- Take 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- You need 12 of hot dogs Hot Dogs (Long).
Instructions to make Hot Dogs in a Roll:
- Other than the hot dogs, put everything into a bread maker and let it make the dough..
- Once the first rising is done, divide the dough into 2 portions. Cover it with a tightly wrung out damp towel and let it sit for 15 minutes..
- Roll out the dough with a rolling pin to a 30 cm by 15 cm shape and cut it into 6 long strips..
- Roll the dough around the hot dogs, and once you are done rolling them, arrange them from top to bottom on some parchment paper..
- Let the dough rise a second time. Place in the oven on the bread proofing setting for 40 minutes..
- Preheat oven for 375℉ (190℃) and bake for 18 minutes..
If you find this Hot Dogs in a Roll recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.