Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Christmas Tree Flatbread Pizza recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Christmas Tree Flatbread Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Christmas Tree Flatbread Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green Plus Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who portrayed concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family must start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Accomplish this for your house, not just the kitchen. You need to change your incandescent lights along with energy-saver, compact fluorescent light bulbs. These bulbs are generally energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, while they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep a lot of bulbs out of the landfills, which is good. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The kitchen lights in particular tend to be left on the whole day, just because the family tends to spend a lot of time there. This also happens in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be astonished at the amount of electricity you save.
From the above it ought to be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. It’s concerning being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas tree flatbread pizza recipe. To cook christmas tree flatbread pizza you need 6 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Christmas Tree Flatbread Pizza:
- Use 3 tbsp of shredded motzarella cheese.
- You need 1 of flatout flatbread.
- Get 2 tbsp of cooked drained spinach.
- Use 1 tbsp of pizza sauce.
- Use 1 of cherry tomato.
- Provide 2 of pineapple tidbits.
Instructions to make Christmas Tree Flatbread Pizza:
- place flatbread onto foil or parchment lined cookie sheet as shown..
- make a verticle cut a few inches from end to start the trunk of the tree. and another cut horizontally coming off the top of ur other cut to form the bottom branch. as shown. repeat with other side. a tree will start to form..
- starting with right side of tree/flatbread. make several triangular cuts to for rest of branches. repeat with other side..
- trim the top so it comes to a point..
- with a small spoon, spread pizza sauce over entire tree..
- then sprinkle cheese over entire tree. mold it as needed..
- mold spinach over the tree except the stump..
- slice your cherry tomato into 5 slices, disard top part. place other 4 slices on tree where u would like..
- cut both pineapple tidbits into two pieces each. place on tree where u would like..
- take a few strands of motzarella cheese and place about like tinsle all over tree…
- bake in oven at 375 until done to your liking. I do mine 5-8 minutes..
- serve and enjoy..
- get creative and add mini pepperoni, small balls of sausage. sprinkle with garlic, small pieces of diced chicken, make it ur own!.
- amounts are estimated. add or take away to your liking..
- makes 1 pizza tree..
It's date night in after a long week. Christmas dinner Christmas cheeseboard Christmas pudding Christmas trimmings see more. You could be the worst cook on earth and still rock this recipe with a quickness. Crudely referred to as 'French pizza with anchovies' by some, this flatbread doesn't come with the cheese topping typical for pizza. When you don't have time to make pizza dough from scratch, using flatbreads is a fast, delicious alternative.
If you find this Christmas Tree Flatbread Pizza recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.