Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Pain de Campagne With Walnuts and Cranberries: 5 minutes in a Bread Maker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pain de Campagne With Walnuts and Cranberries: 5 minutes in a Bread Maker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pain de Campagne With Walnuts and Cranberries: 5 minutes in a Bread Maker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to begin saving energy by going much more green.
Although it may not taste as good, preparing food in the microwave as an alternative to in the oven will save you a packet of money. The energy used by cooking in an oven is definitely greater by 75%, and possibly this small bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. Compared with your stove, you can make boiled water as well as steamed vegetables faster, and use considerably less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, but that is definitely not true. You get the maximum energy savings by totally loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. By cool drying or air drying the dishes as opposed to heat drying them, you can raise the amount of money you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite easy to live green, after all. A lot of it is merely utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pain de campagne with walnuts and cranberries: 5 minutes in a bread maker recipe. To make pain de campagne with walnuts and cranberries: 5 minutes in a bread maker you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pain de Campagne With Walnuts and Cranberries: 5 minutes in a Bread Maker:
- Get 100 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Use 100 grams of Cake flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Instant dry yeast.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 50 grams of Walnuts (crushed).
- Take 50 grams of Dried cranberries.
- You need 150 ml of Water.
Steps to make Pain de Campagne With Walnuts and Cranberries: 5 minutes in a Bread Maker:
- Put all ingredients in the bread maker and let it knead for 5 minutes..
- Take out the dough, and place it on a flour-dusted work surface. Shape it into a ball..
- Wrap the dough with plastic film and let it rise for 50 minutes. Poke with a flour-dusted finger and make a hole. If the hole disappear, the dough has risen enough. If the hole fills back in the dough needs more time to rise..
- Punch the dough down with your palm to deflate it..
- Shape the dough into a ball a gain and place in a floured banneton or bread-rising basket. If you don't have a banneton, a 20cm diameter bowl is fine too. Cover with plastic film, and let the dough rise for 50 minutes..
- Preheat the oven with a baking tray inside to 250℃ in the meantime..
- When the dough has finished rising (it should rise to the edge of the basket), invert it onto a sheet of kitchen parchment paper..
- Slash a cross on top of the loaf with a razorblade or similar..
- Take out the very hot baking tray from the preheated oven (and close the oven door immediately). Place the dough on the baking tray with the kitchen parchment paper. Spray water in the oven and put the baking tray back to the oven..
- Set the temperature on the preheated oven to 210 °C, and bake for 30 minutes..
- If you change the filling to chocolate, you'll have chocolate pain de campagne..
If you find this Pain de Campagne With Walnuts and Cranberries: 5 minutes in a Bread Maker recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.