Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Panino recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Panino recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who portrayed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family should start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Start with exchanging the lights. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the cooking area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent type, which must be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. They cost somewhat more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. Coupled with different light bulbs, you should learn to leave the lights off when they are not needed. The family spends considerable time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Certainly this also happens in some other rooms, not simply the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; have a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. It’s about being functional, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken panino recipe. To cook chicken panino you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Panino:
- Take of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast, rotisserie.
- Prepare of Sea Salt, for a fresh flavor, try lemon infused salt.
- Get of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of ⁄4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil, for a unique flavor, try flavored olive oils like lemon or red pepper.
- Take of medium Tomato.
- Take of Fresh Basil Leaves.
- Get of Crusty Bread, a fresh tuscan bread from the bakery of your local grocery store works great.
- You need of Fresh Mozzarella, cheaper alternative would be provolone.
Instructions to make Chicken Panino:
- Heat panino pan or skillet over medium heat..
- Slice chicken thinly. Optional: Heat up for less than a minute in microwave..
- Add a couple of pinches of salt to the olive oil, followed by a few turns of fresh ground pepper. Mix with a fork..
- Slice tomato to desired thickness..
- Wash and tear basil into small/medium pieces. Do not cut or chop to avoiding bruising the leaves..
- Place 2 slices of cheese on the one piece of bread. Then, add chicken, tomato, and basil. Sprinkle salt and pepper to flavor. Add 2 remaining slices of cheese..
- Lightly brush one side of panino with oil mixture. Lightly brush pan. Then, place panino on pan oiled side down. Place panini grill top or smaller skillet on top of panino. Cook for about 2 minutes until bottom side is slightly toasted. Lightly brush top of panino with oil mixture. Flip and cook for about 2 minutes. Continue to flip until both sides are toasted and cheese is slightly melted..
- Remove from pan and let stand for about 2 minutes. Cut in half. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Panino recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.