Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best AMIEs Chocolate Peanut Brownies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to AMIEs Chocolate Peanut Brownies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is finished, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a delicious, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
When you go grocery shopping, be smart about it. If you make smart choices when you are buying your groceries, you will be eating better meals by default. At the conclusion of your day do you really want to deal with packed grocery stores and long waits in the drive through line? You want to go home and make a little something from your kitchen. Your kitchen should be stocked with healthy foods and ingredients. In this way, even when you decide that you want something greasy or not super nutritous, you will still be choosing items that are healthier for you than you would probably choose while running into a store or fast food restaurant.
There are many things you can pursue to become healthy. Not all of them demand fancy gym memberships or limited diets. Little things, when done each day, can do a lot to make it easier to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much physical exercise as you possibly can is another factor. Remember: being healthy and balanced isn’t just about losing weight. It’s about making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to amies chocolate peanut brownies recipe. To cook amies chocolate peanut brownies you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make AMIEs Chocolate Peanut Brownies:
- Provide 3/4 cup of chocolate peanut spread.
- Use 2 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 cup of softened butter.
- Provide 4 of eggs.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of sifted flour.
- Get 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 pinch of of salt.
- Use 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make AMIEs Chocolate Peanut Brownies:
- Preheat oven to 180ºC (350ºF). Brush a 9" x 13" baking pan generously with butter. If desired, line the bottom and long sides of the pan with baking paper for easier removal of the base..
- Beat the butter and chocolate peanut spread with an electric whisk until smooth. Add eggs, sugar and vanilla extract, and continue beating until fluffy..
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder and salt. Add flour mixture to butter mixture. Blend only until combined..
- Pour the mixture to the prepared baking pan and spread evenly. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until done (skewer comes out clean when inserted into the center). Remove from the oven and leave to cool..
- Remove from the pan then cut into squares. Serve, share and enjoy!.
- Note: If theres no available chocolate peanut spread, we can use 3/4 cup peanut butter and 75 grams of cocoa powder..
If you find this AMIEs Chocolate Peanut Brownies recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.