Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Veg pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more green we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This needs to happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A massive amount of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers and refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with styles from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use less electricity. Checking that the condenser is definitely clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
The kitchen by itself gives you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Green living just isn’t that tough. Typically, all it requires is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg pizza recipe. You can cook veg pizza using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Veg pizza:
- Take 1 cup of wheat flour/white flour.
- Take 1/2 cup of curd.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt to taste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Pizza sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise.
- Take As per taste of Cheese.
- Use As per taste of Chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Oregano.
Steps to make Veg pizza:
- Take a bowl and add flour, salt and curd in it..
- And make a dough with the help of your hands..
- After that keep dough aside for ½ hour..
- After ½ hour our dough will look like this.
- Now divide dough in two equal parts and make a ball with the help of the divided part now flatten them with the help of your hands after that with the help of cyclindrical roll press. After pressing it, it will look like this 👇..
- Then if you don't have an oven you can bake your pizza in a pan, for baking pizza in a pan, you need to grease a pan with a little oil or butter..
- Now keep your base on the pan on a low flame and cover it with the lid for 5 mins..
- After 5 mins open the lid and change the side of the base and spread pizza sauce, mayonnaise, grated cheese, chilli flakes, oregano on it and then add all the toppings you want to add..
- After doing all this again cover it with the lid for 5-8 mins..
- After 5-8 mins open the lid and serve your pizza in a plate..
- And now your pizza is ready to be eaten by you..
Indian Veg pizza recipe & Pizza Sauce recipe -Homemade pizza Restaurant Style. Wait for a minute or two and then serve the veg pizza while still hot. Around our house we eat pizza at least once a week. This veg pizza recipe works for both regular crust and thin crust pizza. It made the pizza heavy and gooey.
If you find this Veg pizza recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.