Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate and Almond Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate and Almond Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Techniques To Live Green And Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the environment. Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more green we won’t be able to resolve the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as efficiently as they should. When you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models that happen to be more than ten years old. The proper temperature for food is 37F in the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. One more way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to go as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all do, without difficulty. A lot of it really is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate and almond macaroons recipe. To make chocolate and almond macaroons you need 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chocolate and Almond Macaroons:
- Use 3/4 cup of Sweetened condensed milk.
- Get 1 packages of (14 oz.) Sweetened flaked coconut.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Almond extract.
- Use 1/8 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 24 of Whole unblanched almonds.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Dark chocolate morsels.
Instructions to make Chocolate and Almond Macaroons:
- Stir together first 4 ingredients. Drop dough by lightly greased tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets. Press an almond into top of each cookie..
- Bake at 350° for 15 to 17 minutes or until golden. Remove to wire racks to cool..
- Microwave 1/2 cup chocolate morsels in a microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 1 minute and 15 seconds or until melted and smooth, stirring at 30-second intervals and at end. Transfer to a 1 qt. zip-top plastic freezer bag; cut a tiny hole in 1 corner of bag. Pipe melted chocolate over cooled cookies by gently squeezing bag..
Macaroons are a delicious dessert that requires true skill to make. Scrape down the bowl then add the egg yolks and vanilla extract..of all chocolate covered Almond Macaroons with our chewy, flavorful almond ones smothered with warm, deep, dark chocolate poured over top. A macaroon (/mækəˈruːn/ mak-ə-ROON) is a small cake or cookie, typically made from ground almonds (the original main ingredient), coconut or other nuts (or even potato), with sugar and sometimes flavorings (e.g. honey, vanilla, spices), food coloring. They used to be peanut butter and chocolate, but after having too much of that during Easter, I could use something a little bit creamier. Chocolate Almond Macaroons recipe: Try this Chocolate Almond Macaroons recipe, or contribute your own.
If you find this Chocolate and Almond Macaroons recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.