Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Methods To Live Green And also Conserve Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the ecosystem were tree huggers as well as hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we are not able to transform things for the better without everyone’s active participation. Each and every family should start generating changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your cooking area more green.
While it may not taste as good, baking food in the microwave instead of in the oven will save you a packet of money. Perhaps the realization that an oven uses 75% more energy will stimulate you to use the microwave more. Countertop appliances will boil water or even steam vegetables more rapidly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, nonetheless that is certainly not true. Particularly if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Don’t dry the dishes by using heat, make use of the cool dry or air dry options to increase the money you save.
The kitchen alone provides you with many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not really that hard. A lot of it is basically making use of common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna fish kroket/croquette recipe. To make tuna fish kroket/croquette you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette:
- Take of steamed tuna fish.
- Prepare of chili pepper/black pepper (optional).
- Take of flour.
- Prepare of potatoes.
- Prepare of Warm water.
- Use of egg.
- Get of salt.
- Prepare of bread crumbs/scratch.
- Get of Vegetable oil/olive oil.
- Prepare of Mayonnaise (optional).
- Get of Tomato sauce (optional).
Instructions to make Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette:
- Chop-chop tuna fish into small. Then mix it with chili powder..
- Steamed/boil potatoes for about 10 minutes then mashed it all.
- Mix flour, mashed potatoes, salt, and warm water. Knead it n make a dough..
- Make small ball..
- Then fill it in with chopped tuna fish. Then make small ball again..
- Pour dough with scratch/bread crumbs then put it inside egg, then pour it with scratch/bread crumbs again..
- Fry it in deep fry until golden brown (for about 4 minutes).
- Serve it with tomato sauce and mayonnaise :)).
If you find this Tuna Fish Kroket/Croquette recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.