Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Caramel Cake ( Sarang Semut ) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel Cake ( Sarang Semut ) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has fully changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These types of modifications need to start taking place, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. The cooking area is a good place to start saving energy by going more green.
Start out with exchanging the lights. Do this for the whole house, not just the kitchen. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent type, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, even though they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would likely keep a great deal of bulbs out of the landfills, and that is good. It goes further than simply swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently discover members of a family, and often the lights usually are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house as well. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and see how much electricity you can save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small ways by which energy and money can be saved. Environmentally friendly living is not that tough. It’s concerning being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel cake ( sarang semut ) recipe. To cook caramel cake ( sarang semut ) you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Caramel Cake ( Sarang Semut ):
- You need 400 grams of granulated sugar.
- Use 150 grams of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 200 ml of condensed milk.
- Get 7 of large eggs.
- Use 200 grams of all-purpose flour.
- Take 50 grams of cornstarch.
- Get 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 450 ml of boil hot water.
Instructions to make Caramel Cake ( Sarang Semut ):
- Preheat oven 350° F. Cook sugar into the pot. Stir until sugar melted, and colour change into dark brown..
- After the sugar melted perfectly, pour hot water into the pot. Cover the pot while pour it. Stir, continue put butter into hot caramel until blend together. Turn off the stove..
- Add dry ingredients, use strainer directly into wet batter. Mix it well using wisk..
- In another bowl wisk all the eggs. No need long time to wisk it. Then pour into the wet batter..
- Pour batter into 2 loafs pan using strainer, that already grease and flour. For baking pan, you can use that you already have. Bake 30 – 40 mnt or until tooth pick inserted comes out clean..
- Note.. open little bit the oven for 10 mnt once a while the cake inside the oven. In order the cake has much anthill pattern..
Learn how to easily make Indonesian bolu caramel sarang semut. The signature dark brown color of this cake comes from the caramel syrup, and it is very important to follow the steps to prepare the perfect syrup. And I was smitten by the taste and texture. Perhatikan baik-baik warna karamel ketika dimasak. In a small saucepan, add in sugar and heat at medium heat till the sugar begins to melt.
If you find this Caramel Cake ( Sarang Semut ) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.