Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Autumn Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Autumn Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Autumn Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who indicated concern about the wreckage of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it looks like we all recognize our role in stopping and perhaps reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Keep reading for some ways to go green and save energy, mainly in the kitchen.
Why don’t we begin with something quite simple, changing the light bulbs. Do this for the whole house, not only the kitchen. Compact fluorescent lightbulbs are generally energy-savers, and you will need to use them rather than incandescent lights. They cost a little bit more at first, but they last ten times longer, and use less electricity. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it ensures that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will probably end up at a landfill site. It goes further than merely swapping the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is another good thing to do. The family spends major time in the cooking area, and how typically does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. And it’s not confined to the kitchen, it goes on in other parts of the house at the same time. Do an exercise if you like; take a look at the quantity of electricity you can save by turning the lights off as soon as you don’t need them.
The kitchen on its own offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is pretty straightforward to live green, of course. A lot of it is simply using common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to autumn pasta recipe. To make autumn pasta you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Autumn Pasta:
- Use 1 of 12oz Bag of Rainbow Twirl Pasta.
- Get 2 can of Campbell's Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Use 1/2 can of 2 % MILK.
- Provide 2 1/2 cup of Frozen Mixed Veggies ( I used a corn, pea, green bean, carrot mixture).
- Use 3 tbsp of Margarine (or any butter of your choice).
- Prepare dash of Granulated California Garlic.
- Prepare dash of Cracked Peppercorn.
- You need dash of Seasoned Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Mediterranean Oil Mix.
Steps to make Autumn Pasta:
- Bring large pot of water with 2 tablespoon oil to a boil. Add parsley flakes, garlic seasonings, and rainbow pasta noodles. Return to a steady boil for 9 minutes or until noodles are soft then strain out the water and return finished pasta to pot..
- Meanwhile bring another smaller pot of water to a boiling point as well. Add your frozen veggies to this pot and cook for 5-10min or until vegetables are hot and completely unthawed..
- Strain the veggies, melt in butter, dash with seasoning salt and pepper, mix well then combine veggies with pasta noodles into larger pot..
- Pour in two cans Campbell's condensed cream of Mushroom soup and half a can of milk then mix well..
- Let cool 15-20min in refrigerator before serving..
Using the Microplane® Adjustable Coarse Grater, grate the cheeses. Garnish the pasta with lots of shaved cheese and sage leaves. Fall produce lends itself well to pasta: creamy butternut squash, earthy mushrooms, sweet. A recent visit to the doctor revealed that my son is underweight. Toasted hazelnuts give this fast, umami-packed.
If you find this Autumn Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.