Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Lowering costs Within the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it appears we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living much more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, for the most part by making your kitchen more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, particularly when they are not working as economically as they should. If you happen to be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. You can reduce how often the motor has to run by regularly cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little items that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living just isn’t that hard. It’s concerning being practical, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to fettuccine chicken alfredo(my version) recipe. You can cook fettuccine chicken alfredo(my version) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version):
- Prepare 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chicken breasts stripped.
- Take 1/4 cup of mushrooms.
- Take 1 tsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 700 ml of Carnation milk or full cream milk.
- Provide 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 of oregano.
- Provide 1 of pimento.
- You need 1 of bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of onion powder.
- You need 1 of garlic powder.
- Get 1 of Salt and black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version):
- Season chicken to your liking, cut it in strip, add oil to a pan, cook chicken, add mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Boil Fettuccine pasta, add oil in the pot so pasta won't stick together.
- In a separate pan. Add butter first then milk, cream cheese, and grated cheese of your choice. Cook on low heat until smooth. Add 1 pimento paper , dried oregano, and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste. As well as onion and garlic powder. 1 Maggie cube or a pinch of all purpose seasoning.
- Put chicken in the Alfredo sauce..
- Pour cheese over the Fettuccine.
This is my great Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe. I hope you will enjoy it. Fettuccine Alfredo is probably one of the easiest and inexpensive things to make and it always taste so much better when you make it yourself, that way you can control the quality of ingredients and the quantity of salt. My kids love chicken but are sometimes picky when chicken is mixed into things (ridiculous, I know) so I. This is my great Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo recipe.
If you find this Fettuccine Chicken Alfredo(my version) recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.