Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers along with hippies? Those days are over, and it seems we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. The experts are agreed that we cannot adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Keep reading for some methods to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
Start out with exchanging the light bulbs. This will go outside of the kitchen, nonetheless that is okay. The normal light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which really should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. These bulbs are usually energy-efficient which means electricity consumption is definitely lower, and, although they cost a bit more to buy, will outlast an incandescent light ten times over. Changing the light bulbs would certainly keep plenty of bulbs out of the landfills, and that’s good. You also have to obtain the routine of turning off the lights when there is nobody in a room. In the kitchen is where you’ll frequently find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. This likewise takes place in the rest of the house, but we have been trying to save money in the kitchen. Make a habit of having the lights on only when they are needed, and you’ll be amazed at the amount of electricity you save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, of course. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sticky asian pinapple chicken recipe. To cook sticky asian pinapple chicken you need 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken:
- Get of pineapple juice.
- Use of low sodium soy sauce.
- Use of low sodium chicken broth.
- Take of hoisin sauce.
- Use of brown sugar.
- Use of ginger minced.
- Provide of garlic minced.
- Take of corn starch.
- Provide of olive oil.
- Prepare of boneless skinless chicken breast diced.
- Get of large pinapple (if serving in pineapple bowls).
- Provide of crushed pineapple(if not serving in pineapple bowls).
- Take of cashews roasted salted.
- Get of cooked rice.
Steps to make Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken:
- In medium saucepan wisk together pineapple juice, soy sauce, chicken broth, hoisin sauce, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, and corn starch. Bring to a boil and reduce to about a cup to a cup and a half. Set aside..
- Cut pineapple in half from top to bottom and hollow out each half making a bowl. Set aside 1 cup of pineapple..
- Cook rice according to directions on box..
- In a large nonstick pan cook chicken until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper..
- Stir in sauce, add pineapple and cashews, cook for another min or two and serve over rice in the hollowed out pineapple halves..
It's simple to prepare and is crazy flavorful. While we love the Asian flavor, we also like to mix up the flavors of the glaze. Cut pineapple in half from top to bottom and hollow out each half making a bowl. The sticky glaze sauce on the chicken is a favorite of ours. Tender chicken breast, pineapple, onion and peppers, cooked in a sweet and salty sauce until caramelised. this Chicken with Pineapple recipe is SOOO delicious, you have to give it a try.
If you find this Sticky Asian Pinapple Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.