Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. At the conclusion of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required foods and activites. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as opposed to using the elevator. While this will be tough to do if you live on or if your job is on a super high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is completely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing down and up it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about losing weight. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken 🐔 and waffles 🧇with a spicy 🥵maple sauce recipe. You can have chicken 🐔 and waffles 🧇with a spicy 🥵maple sauce using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce:
- Provide 1 lb. of frozen chicken strips.
- Get of Waffles (frozen) OR fresh !!! 🥰.
- Use 3/4 cup of maple syrup.
- Provide 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- Get 1/8 teaspoon of crushed red pepper.
- Use 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Tabasco sauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of margarine or butter.
Instructions to make Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce:
- Prepare chicken strips by cooking in oven according to package directions……. When done set to the side……
- Meanwhile in a small saucepan on low heat mix together maple syrup, black pepper, crushed red pepper, garlic powder, Tabasco sauce and butter or margarine…..
- Cook maple syrup mixture until all ingredients are blended…..set saucepan to the side when done……
- Heat your waffles either in your toaster OR in a waffle iron…….
- Place waffles on a plate, then pour about a tablespoon of maple syrup onto each waffle…….
- Place about 3 – 4 chicken strips on top of each waffle……
- Top chicken with maple syrup, then serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can eat it as an open sandwich or top each waffle with another waffle on top !! 😋.
If you find this Chicken 🐔 and Waffles 🧇with a Spicy 🥵Maple Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.